Ares was the Greek god of war. He is one of the twelve Olympians, and the son of Zeus and Hera. In Greek literature, he often represents the physical or violent aspect of war, in contrast to the armored Athena, whose functions as a goddness of intelligence include military strategy and generalship. Ares was born in the second generation after the Titans and was the perfect example of the third race of mortals known as the Bronze Age. The men of the Bronze Age were considered to be men of Ares. They lived and died by their bronze weapons and left no heritage other than the memory of their bitter conflicts.
My passion is to play basketball. I love to play basketball and I have been playing basketball since the 4th grade. When I first started to play basketball I didn’t know what I was doing. After play for a while I started to get the hang of it. Here is a website that will help you learn the rule of basketball Rules of Basketball.
Some reason Why you should work out.
– Help you lose weight, especially fat.
– Increase your level of muscular strength and endurance.
-Maintain your resting metabolic rate to prevent weight gain.
– Increase your stamina and ability to do continuous work.
– Provide protection against injury.
– Lower Body Mass Index, your fat to height ratio.
– Reduce the risk of developing certain types of cancer.
– Improve your self-esteem and restore confidence.
– Help you sleep better, relax, and improve mood.
I think you should work out because it help with your health and it builds up your confidence.